Data "We collect personal and activity data, which may be linked."
- We use technologies like cookies (small files stored on your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
- We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
- Our systems may associate this personal information with your activities in the course of providing service to you (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
- We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
Location "We may collect and share anonymous location data."
- To customize our service for you, we and our partners may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device. This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used only to provide and improve our service. We may obtain your consent on your first use of the service.
Access "You can request to see or delete your personal data."
- You can sign into your account to see any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, email, address or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see this information.
Deletion "We keep personal data until you delete it."
- We remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account. We may retain other data indefinitely.
Sharing "We don't share your personal information with marketers."
- We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies for marketing purposes.
Ad Tracking "No ad companies collect data through our service."
- We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
Contact "You can ask privacy questions."
- If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendors "Vendors access data on our behalf."
- In order to serve you, we may share your personal and anonymous information with other companies, including vendors and contractors. Their use of information is limited to these purposes, and subject to agreements that require them to keep the information confidential. Our vendors provide assurance that they take reasonable steps to safeguard the data they hold on our behalf, although data security cannot be guaranteed.
Security "We take steps to protect personal information."
- We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide personally identifiable information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
- Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
Special "Special situations may require disclosure of your data."
- To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
More "You can review more privacy-related information."