One of the most anticipated games of the year for iPhone and iPad, Sid Meier’s Railroads! is available on the App Store.
In “Sid Meier’s Railroads!“You must become the greatest railroad baron in history. In this mix of model railroad and management sim, it’s your job to lay the tracks and optimize routes to build a lucrative network of cities and industries, transporting goods, passengers and raw materials across different continents.
You must therefore rely on efficiency, innovation and entrepreneurial insight when you acquire patents, invest in the stock market and build or buy industries. And you have to face the biggest tycoons to reach the goal.
- Lay tracks and carefully plan routes for transporting goods and passengers, improving their operations until your railroads run like a perfect machine.
- Test your entrepreneurial flair in a selection of historical and fictional scenarios, each with its own map and unique objectives. Open the first passenger line in 1830s Britain, connect America during the Gold Rush or help Santa prepare for a holiday at the North Pole
- Challenge world leaders and captains of industry. Expand your business by acquiring industries and patents that will revolutionize rail travel, or speculate on the stock market and steal from your competitors
- Play with trains of historical importance, from the earliest steam locomotives like the Shephenson Planet to the TGV, the French high-speed train, and the many engines and innovations that followed.
- Relax with the model train mode. Zero competition, no time limits and no economic restrictions
It is recommended to play Sid Meier’s Railroads! on iOS 15.5 or higher. You need 1.7 GB of free space on your device and the game supports these devices:
- iPhone 6S / 6S Plus or later
- Any iPhone SE
- iPod Touch (7th generation, 2019)
- iPad mini (5th generation, 2019) or newer
- iPad Air (3rd generation, 2019) or newer
- iPad (5th generation, 2017) or later
- Any iPad Pro
Sid Meier’s Railroads! is available in the App Store for the price of €14.99.