Officially announced for the Italian market on September 5th paired with the M5 model, SMALL M5s It’s a mid-range and low-range smartphone with no particular pretenses, but while its list price didn’t exactly cause a miracle to shout at at the time of its launch, at the moment it’s possible to take advantage of an offer that’s changing it into the most attractive of the entry levels: gets to taste under 100 euros.
POCO M5s offer with coupon: what a price!
In the last few days we have already informed you about the offers that Xiaomi has made available on its official online store as part of the Xiaomi Fan Festival and today we focus on a single smartphone of the POCO brand that is currently available for purchase less than half the list price.
You read that right: POCO M5s, whose list price starts from 209.90 euros, can currently be purchased on the official store for less than 100 euros thanks to the combination of 47% discount already practiced by the Chinese manufacturer and a additional 10% discount voucher: The price drops first to 109.90 euros and then to only 98.91 euros. Getting the smartphone at this price is very simple: you just have to follow a few steps:
- open This pageclick on Get your voucher here and log in to redeem
- click on this link to go directly to the purchase page of the POCO M5, add it to the shopping cart and proceed to the checkout
- The coupon linked to the account will be applied automatically, allowing you to shop POCO M5s for only 98.91 euros!
The model on offer is the one with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage and you can choose between the official colors grey, white, blue and yellow.
SMALL M5s: Delivery
Since we are not talking about the most famous model among the countless in the list of brands in the Xiaomi universe, a quick look at Xiaomi’s technical sheet can be helpful. SMALL M5sfor those who do not know it yet and want to buy it thanks to this excellent offer.
- Dimensions: 160.46 X 74.5 X 8.29mm
- Weight: 178.8 grams
- Advertisement: AMOLED dot display out of 6.43″ with resolution FHD+ (at 20:9)
- SoCs: Mediatek Helio G95 with GPUs Mali-G76 MC4
- RAM: 4GB (LPDDR4X)
- Storage room: 64 or 128GB (UFS 2.2), expandable via microSD card
- backup camera quadruple:
- main sensor off 64MP (f/1.8) with PDAF
- Ultra wide angle sensor from 8MP (f/2.2) with viewing angle at 118
- macro sensor off 2MP (f/2.4)
- depth sensor off 2MP (f/2.4)
- Front camera: 13MP (f/2.4)
- Audio: stereo speakers3.5mm audio jack, linear vibration motor
- Mobile networks: Dual SIMdual standby (4G+4G), 4G/3G/2G
- Connectivity: wifi 5 (802.11bc), Bluetooth 5.0, IRNFC, GPS, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint reader: opticalside (on the power button)
- certification IP53
- Drums: 5000mAh with quick charge 33W
- Operating system: MIUI13 (for POCO) based on Android 12
You may also be interested: POCO M5 review