Samsung recently launched its user interface One User Interface 6.0 From Android 14 on its top smartphones in the series Galaxy S23 and now the company is rolling out the update to a wide range of models in its lineup.
Here is the timeline of the arrival of the One User Interface 6.0:
November 17th: Series Galaxy A34 5G (The November 17th)
20th November: Galaxy S22 series .
November 27th: series Galaxy Z Fold5, Galaxy Z Flip5, Galaxy A53 5G and Galaxy A13 5G.
November 28th: One UI 6.0 is also available on Galaxy Tab S8 5G and Galaxy Tab S9 5G tablets, as well as Galaxy A54 5G and Galaxy A52 5G smartphones.
December 5thSamsung has rolled out the update for Galaxy A52s, Galaxy A33, Galaxy Tab S9 FE and Galaxy Tab S9 FE+.
Below are the most important innovations that the new user interface brings with it. It offers greater customization, makes editing easier on Galaxy devices, and introduces important security improvements.
- Renewed phone layout: new control panel, new widgets (new camera and album widgets, weather widget), renewed font, new emoji, ability to create new stickers directly integrated into the keyboard.
- camera: The overall layout of the camera application has been simplified. The quick settings buttons on the preview screen have been redesigned to make them easier to understand. In Photo and Pro modes, there is now a button in the quick settings menu at the top of the screen that allows you to quickly change the resolution of the photos you take.
- New photo editor: Improved layout, new Tools menu making it easier to find editing functions. The Straighten and Perspective options have been combined in the Transform menu.
- New Samsung Studio: New video editor for creating multimedia content. With the Studio feature, you can now create videos by combining them in the gallery and adding text, music and stickers.
- Improved security: New privacy dashboard to control the permissions allowed for each app, new auto-block feature that allows you to block installation of unknown apps, enable security controls and block commands via USB. The new security dashboard lets you monitor every app.
- Bixby text calls: New feature from Bixby that transfers an ongoing call to a Bixby text call at any time.
- The new function for scanning documents and texts allows you to scan a document more easily by removing unwanted parts.
- Samsung Pass: Secure access with passkeys to access supported applications and websites. Unlike passwords, the passkey is only stored on the device and cannot be shared in the event of a website security breach. Passkeys also protect against phishing attacks because they only work on the website or application where they are registered.